Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by B & L Taylor @ Spinny Things (“we”, “us”).
In these Terms:
- the words “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to Spinny Things and this Website;
- the terms “visitor”, “you” or “your” are a reference to a person visiting or using this Website; and
- the term “supplier” is a reference to a third party who supplies the goods, which are advertised for purchase by you on the Website.
- Details contained on this Website relating to goods or services have been prepared in accordance with Australian law and may not satisfy the laws of any other country. We do not warrant that the details on this Website concerning those goods or services will satisfy the laws of any other country.
- We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
- If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
- If any part of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
- The following headings are for convenience only and do not affect the meaning of the document.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately. It is your responsibility to check for changes to these Terms. Your continued use of the Website will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms as amended.
- All goods on this website are sold with the express understanding that they will be fitted by an appropriate qualified mechanic, or other expert. Incorrect installation can cause damage and failure. We do not accept liability or responsibility for any such damage or failure.
- Advice given is a guide only. Levels of knowledge and experience by the purchaser, and unknown or uncommon factors not advised may impact on the outcome. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure that they are competent and understand the necessary factors that impact their requirements, assemblies, and that they are adhering to relevant state or territory laws.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure they have done the adequate research and obtained the sufficient advice from qualified professionals on the parts they purchase from us. As our ordering system is largely automated, we are unable to detect items in your Shopping Cart that may not be a match.
- All pictures displayed on this website are for illustration purposes only and can vary slightly in shape or colour.
CANCELLATIONS & TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
- We reserve the right to cancel any transaction, even if we have confirmed our acceptance of your order and received payment from you. We reserve this right up until the time of delivery of goods to you. If a cancellation of this nature occurs after we have received your payment, we will refund your payment to you, and neither we nor the supplier will be under any further liability to you in relation to your original order or cancellation of that order.
- All descriptions are provided in the best of our knowledge. While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item details are unintentional.
- We take reasonable precautions to make sure our descriptions of the goods are detailed and accurate. However, despite reasonable precautions, goods may be listed on the Website at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical or other error. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel your order or provide you with our corrections. Neither we nor the supplier will be under any further liability to you in relation to your original order or cancellation of that order.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS
- Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this Website only for your personal use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this Website for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited.
- Without limiting the previous provisions, you may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this Website.
- Copyright in this Website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned by or licensed to us.
- Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Website;
without our written permission.
- Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the ™ or ® symbol is a registered trade mark. Some of these trademarks may be owned by our suppliers and are being used under licence.
- If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- as the whole or part of your own trade mark;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this Website).
- This Website may contain links to other Websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked Websites.
- Our links with linked Websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked Websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked Websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE
- You must ensure that your access to this Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this Website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
- For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this Website or any linked Website.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
- You acknowledge that despite reasonable precautions on our part, there is a risk of unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of the information on your computer or this website. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any losses that you may sustain as a result of any such activity.
- Except for any responsibilities that implied by law and that cannot be excluded, we are not liable to you for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with:
(a) your use of, or inability to access, this Website or any linked site; or
(b) the delivery or non-delivery of goods and any act or omission of any suppliers or other third parties.